REFLEX CES is an engineering company based in Evry, France (approximately 35 km south of Paris). We have a staff of 80+ people with expertise in development and manufacturing of high-end FPGA based complex boards and embedded systems, which makes us a leader in this domain.
Our two major activities are custom design services and manufacturing based on client specification, and a broad range of FPGA-based commercial off-the-shelf (COTS) boards to address Military & Defense, Security, Finance, High Performance Computing, and Industrial markets.
REFLEX CES is a recognized one-stop FPGA board vendor providing solutions based on Intel (Altera) and Xilinx high end FPGAs, being a unique player combining FPGA custom expertise & COTS board offerings. We are staffed with an experienced R&D team and can provide high volume manufacturing options.
In order to sustain the growth in Americas and complement our current coverage, we are looking for a Sales Account Manager to cover the East Coast of the USA.
Candidate will report to the Area Sales Manager based in USA, West Coast.
Sales Account Manager will perform the following tasks:
- Identify new accounts and projects to grow the business in the key markets of Military & Defense, Security, Industrial and Medical.
- Work with Area Sales Manager on the territory strategy to define the quarterly and yearly goals and hold weekly calls and reviews.
- Conduct sales calls with first level technical discussion to understand the customer needs and identify opportunities that meet the minimum qualification criteria for sales.
- Work as a team with the Field Application Engineer based in USA, East Coast, to support you in order to convert the projects in Wins.
- Generate customer call & visit reports, documenting market needs for new products, features and design services, and your competitive landscape.
- Help to manage sales activities within our Distribution and Rep partnership networks.
- Participate in Quarterly Business Review and various events in France.
Desired skills & experience
- Minimum 5 years experience in a Sales Account Manager role.
- Ideally with coverage of accounts in the Military & Defense, Security, Industrial & Embedded markets.
- Bachelor diploma minimum required. Engineering background is a plus.
- A background of FPGA technology is required (Intel and Xilinx). Selling boards and systems are a plus.
- Strong understanding of solution selling added values.
- Open minded, multi-cultural teamwork with strong communication skills.
- Tenacity to close the sale and comfortable working remotely.
- Fluent in English required
- Citizen US required
- Proficiency with computers/tablets.
- Valid driver’s license and reliable transportation.
- US employment contract
- Monthly base salary
- Commission incentive plan based on yearly budget goals
- 401k, Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits
- Full time, permanent
- Located East Coast USA