Thanks to our network of reliable partners in PCBs, SMTs, mechanical components and plastics, as well as our internal processes for quality control, integration, and follow-up, reflex ces can expertly produce electronic boards and systems. We can manufacture 40,000 boards per year.
reflex ces relies on a strong EMS (electronics manufacturing services) network.
reflex ces can manage all phases of your project: product development, system integration, manufacturing and assembly, PCB design and layout, and model shop rapid prototyping.
reflex ces and its subcontractors comply with the regulatory electronics standards IPC 610 and IPC 600.
Prototyping involves creating and testing samples before replicating them in the industrialization and production phases.
At reflex ces, our unique research & development team manages the entire prototyping activity in-house, from conception to final technical validation, including communicating with customers.
reflex ces handles complete turnkey production and assembly services:
- Developing an in-house test bench for prototypes, individually designed for each project
- Printed circuit boards (including surface mount, through-hole, RF communication, and backplane pressfit)
- Subcontractors highly specialized in complex HDI PCBs
- Mechanical assemblies
- Box build
- Cable and harness assemblies
- Integrated purchasing department to eliminate the risks associated with the procurement phases
New Product Introduction (NPI) Process
The NPI process defines the stages required for a smooth transition from design to manufacturing:
- Quick turn prototyping
- Program transfer process
- Resource planning
- Design for manufacturing (DFM)—for all new product builds