View this newsletter in your browser
This edition of the quarterly newsletter will highlight our extension of our portfolio, specifically with the SoC version of the Sargon board, and the Lite version of the COMXpress board. Happy reading !
Sargon Stratix® 10 SoC FMC+ PCIe board – SX version
The SoC version of this board allows the developer to use the features of the SoC chip to ease development and increase system integration.
- Intel® Stratix® 10 SX 1650 KLEs
- PCIe Gen3 x16
- Board Management Controller (BMC) for monitoring, NOR Flash and clock programming
- 1x FMC+ (VITA57.4) interface with 24 transceivers
- GPIO and transceiver extension connector
- 48 dedicated HPS IO connector (daughter board for SX)
- High Performance Computing
- IP & ASIC Prototyping
> You also can discover here the original version with GX 2800 KLE FPGA
COMXpress Stratix® 10 SoC Lite version
- COM Express Basic form factor Module, Type 7 pinout
- Intel® Stratix® 10 SX Technology – 2800 or 1100 KLE density
- Designed for High Performance Computing and Acceleration
- 32 PCI Express lanes
- IO and Transceiver extension connector
- IP prototyping
- Military and Aerospace
- Test & Measurement
- Machine and Intelligent Vision
- Video Broadcast and video application
- HPC and data center
You also can discover here the Turbo version, 2800 KLE FPGA
Artificial Intelligence focused, ultra-dense, 4 FPGA, 2 CPU, 1 rack server
This modified server is built on the Dell EMC C4140, for your HPC and Networking needs.
It includes 4 single PCIe slot Gen3 x16 FPGA Stratix® 10 GX 2800KLE boards, 2 Intel® Xeon® C4114 processors, and 16, 32 or 48 ports x40/100 Gigabit Ethernet.
The XpressGX S10-FH800G board is a full height PCIe board using Intel® Stratix® 10 GX 2800 KLE FPGA, designed for Acceleration and Low Latency Applications :
> PCIe Gen3 x16
> 4 independent memory banks compatible with DDR4 and/or QDR2+
> 4 QSFP-DD optical cages, QSFP28 compatible
> 3 Ultraport Slim SAS connectors for storage solution
Target markets of the server include Oil & Gas, Finance, Defense, Data Center, Medical, Automotive and Energy.
> Get first hand information !
The new REFLEX CES / SAMTEC demo :
The Sargon Stratix® 10 FPGA FMC+ Development Kit, running with a 28Gbps FireFly FMC+ board
REFLEX CES showing the OpenVINO™ solution demo (CPU + FPGA) at the ACT USA event in Denver