View this newsletter in your browser
We are pleased to offer a preview of a new board based on the Xilinx® Virtex ®UltraScale+™ FPGA: the Zeus Zynq® UltraScale+™ MPSoC System-on-Module.
This SoM has been specifically designed for Military and Defense purposes. The target applications include high precision measurement, artificial intelligence, radar systems, software defined radio, but can also be customized to your specific needs.
With its small size (107mm x 85mm) and targeted feature set, the Zeus Zynq® UltraScale+™ MPSoC SoM will assure quality and reliability for all of your projects.
You will find the main technical details in this newsletter.
However, our sales team is always available to discuss your own project with your respective application. Feel free to contact them at firstname.lastname@example.org
The Zeus Zynq® UltraScale+™ MPSoC System-on-Module
The Zeus Zynq® UltraScale+™ MPSoC SoM Carrier Board
- Zynq® UltraScale+™ MPSoC ZU11EG
- PCIe Gen2 x4 Root Complex
- PCIe Gen3 x16 End Point
- QuadCore ARM Cortex-A53
- 304 SE IOs total (104 LVDS)
- 16 GTY @25.78Gbps (Top side)
- 32 GTH @12.5Gbps (Bot side)
- 3x DDR4 banks, 16GBytes Total
- Industrial Temp Grade
- Long Term Supply
- Dimensions: 107mm x 85mm x 12mm height
- Dual FMC+ connectors with 32 transceivers
- Interfaces to PS (GbE, I2C, USB2.0, USB3.0, DP out, M.2 NVMe interface)
- Dimensions: 170mm x 233.35mm
- Sold separately
Mechanical & Environmental specifications– Module ruggedized for shocks and high vibration
– IEC/EN61000: EMI immunity
– EN61000 + EN55032: EMI emission
Vibration: sinusoidal, 10Hz – 4000Hz, +/- 0.15mm, 2g
Shock: half-sinusoidal, 11ms, 15g
– 5-15V Power Input
– Industrial temperature grade -40°C to +85°C
– Conformal coating (option on request)
– Free of ITAR control
>> CONTACT SALES <<