The XpressGXA10-LP1151B is based on the Intel® Arria® 10 GX 1150 KLE FPGA. This Arria® 10 GX PCIe board is a low-profile PCIe network processing FPGA board featuring 40 GB ethernet.
The board is based on an Arria® 10 GX FPGA. This FPGA increases productivity while decreasing time to market. It is also optimized for FPGA applications that require high transceiver bandwidth and core fabric performance. With its small form factor and its single slot passive heatsink, this low-profile PCIe board plugs into PCI-Express slots and is optimized for your embedded systems.
The Arria® 10 GX PCIe board is programmable, thanks to its complete development environment (FGPA design and HDL, hardware and software, firmware).
The target applications include fog computing, finance, acceleration, networking, and security.
Benefits & features
- Low-profile PCIe board using Intel® Arria® 10 GX 1150 KLE
- Single slot passive cooling for servers
- Designed for fog computing and ultra low latency applications
- PCIe Gen3 x8 interface
- 8 GB on board DDR4 (x 72bit)
- QSFP+ cage 10/40 GbE ports
- Board Management Controller (BMC)
- 10 transceiver expansion port
- 10 GPIO expansion port
The Arria 10® GX FPGA is a semiconductor that saves board space with integration (with twice the density of the previous generation), increases productivity, and decreases time to market. It uses up to 40% lower power than previous-generation FPGAs.
The Arria 10® GX FPGA is enabled with up to 96 full-duplex transceivers with data rates of up to 17.4 Gbps chip-to-chip.
The Peripheral Component Interconnect Express, commonly known as PCI Express, is a high-speed serial computer expansion bus standard. Added to an Intel Arria® 10 FPGA, it makes our boards quick and efficient. FPGAs (field programmable gate arrays) are used to offer high-capacity logic and memory storage.
This ensures a complete and fully operational FPGA board.
Our Arria® 10 GX PCIe board offers primary interfaces, such as ethernet, CPU, DDR4, QSFP, a USB port, transceivers, and other connectors.
We provide online technical support and some schematics.
The Arria® 10 GX PCIe board is compliant with RoHs and REACH certifications, and others on request.
Our Arria® 10 GX PCIe board is specially designed for customer needs. Our sales team is available to advise you on the best solution according to your needs, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
FPGA and Configuration Modules
- Intel® Arria® 10 GX 20nm FPGA : 10AX115N2F40I1SG
- NOR Flash for Active Serial (AS) configuration mode (2 sector for fail safe feature)
- PCI Express x8 (Gen 1, 2 or 3)
- QSFP+ quad optical cage (4 XCVR:10.3125 Gb/s per link)
• 10GbE/40GbE networking interface
• Other protocols supported by the QSFP module
- 1 bank on board 8GB DDR4, 72bit (ECC), up to 2400 MT/s
- Flash = Configuration via Protocol (CvP) allowing to improve the PCIe access and allows the software to load an external image in the FPGA
- External auxiliary connector (12V)
- Max 80W
- Single slot passive heat-sink
- 0°C to 70°C
- 10 transceivers (Rx/Tx) LVCMOS/LVDS expansion port with board-to-board connection over SAMTEC LSHM connector (LSHM-150-01-F-DH-A-S-K-TR)
- 10 LVCMOS GPIO connector, SPI
- Programmable PLL oscillator (Si5341) controlled via the FPGA through an I²C serial interface, or via the BMC
- USB Blaster on board
- High precision oscillator clock accuracy 20MHz-0.05ppm for Precision Time Protocol (PTP) IEEE 1588
- One coax connector for PPS (pulse per second) for synchronisation of multiple electronics parts
- Board Management Controller (BMC) = monitoring, NOR Flash and clock programmation, updates and IPMI features
- Length : 167.7mm (6.59inches)
- Height : 68.9mm (2.71 inches) / Low Profile PCIe
- Thickness : 1.57 mm (0.062 inches) / Standard Thickness PCIe
Standards and compliance
- RoHS/REACH compliant
- UL certified
- ISO9001 Facility
- Low-profile (half-height) form factor PCIe Board
- Board Support Package (Manuals, Test Designs)
- Power Supply adapter cable for standard ATX connector
- PCIe Low profile or standart bracket
- Mechanical files (3D DWF/STEP models and 2D drawings (upon request)
- SDK for Windows 10 64Bits
- SDK for Linux Debian Stretch 64Bits (on request for other Linux distribution)
- WinDriver™ PCIe device driver from Jungo
Basic = XpressGXA10-LP1151B : Intel® Arria® 10 GX 10AX115N2F40I1SG, 8GB DDR4
ECCN Number : 4A994i
CECC (commodity Export Classification Certificate) : Download certificate