reflex ces’ efficient manufacturing help customers convert their protos to mass production in accelerated time to market
Thanks to our network of reliable partners in PCBs, SMTs, mechanical components and plastics, as well as our internal processes for quality control, integration, and follow-up, reflex ces can expertly produce electronic boards and systems. We can manufacture 40,000 boards per year.
reflex ces relies on a strong EMS (electronics manufacturing services) network.
reflex ces can manage all phases of your project: product development, system integration, manufacturing and assembly, PCB design and layout, and model shop rapid prototyping.
reflex ces and its subcontractors comply with the regulatory electronics standards IPC 610 and IPC 600.
Prototyping involves creating and testing samples before replicating them in the industrialization and production phases.
At reflex ces, our unique research & development team manages the entire prototyping activity in-house, from conception to final technical validation, including communicating with customers.
reflex ces handles complete turnkey production and assembly services:
- Developing an in-house test bench for prototypes, individually designed for each project
- Printed circuit boards (including surface mount, through-hole, RF communication, and backplane pressfit)
- Subcontractors highly specialized in complex HDI PCBs
- Mechanical assemblies
- Box build
- Cable and harness assemblies
- Integrated purchasing department to eliminate the risks associated with the procurement phases
New Product Introduction (NPI) Process
The NPI process defines the stages required for a smooth transition from design to manufacturing:
- Quick turn prototyping
- Program transfer process
- Resource planning
- Design for manufacturing (DFM)—for all new product builds
Industrialization is when the prototype concept is optimized for cost-effective production and assembly.
reflex ces offers customers 20 years of leadership and experience in advanced PCB assembly technology, with proven processes, a full range of services, and a strong international network of partners. From prototyping, high-mix low-volume to high-volume global manufacturing, we provide industrialization services worldwide.
Developing an automatic test bench with several checking steps, and implementing other tests:
- Environmental stress
- Automatic optical inspection (AOI, inspection via camera)
- Flying probe tests
- Functional test bench: final test
Mid-sized to high-volume services available with reflex ces to fulfill your production needs:
- Complete ICT, X-ray, functional and RF test support
- Full turnkey services, centralized supply chain
- Demand management
- BTO/order fulfillment
- End product configuration and distribution
- Final pack out
- Global logistics
- Warranty and repair
Board analysis and monitoring
Thanks to a DFA (design for assembly) process, reflex ces is able to monitor board efficiency and lifetime, for improved production and better customer support:
- predictive obsolescence, product change notice (PCN),end-of-life (EOL) of the bill of materials (BOM) with SiliconExpert™: REFLEX CES is able to propose equivalent components according to customer needs
- MTBF calculation
- Analysis of the PCB’s component implementation (space, ranges, thermal brakes, etc.) during the DFA process
- Expertise on reflow soldering process, press-fit, repairability, RX, cleaning, coating
- Producibility preliminary report
- Economic risk assessment
- Lead-time management
- First article inspection (FAI) report