Zeus carrier board
Presentation of the Zeus Zynq UltraScale+ board
The Zeus Zynq® UltraScale+™ MPSoC system-on-module carrier board is an evaluation board with Dual FMC+ connectors.
This evaluation Zynq UltraScale+ board was designed to complement the REFLEX CES Zeus Zynq UltraScale+ Module.
The target applications of our Zynq UltraScale+ board include software defined radio, radar systems, electronic warfare, and high-precision measurements.
The Zeus Zynq UltraScale+ board is fully compatible with the Zeus Zynq UltraScale+ Module.
Benefits & features
The Zynq® UltraScale+™ MPSoC family is based on Xilinx® UltraScale™ MPSoC architecture. In a single device, this product family integrates a 64-bit quad-core and dual-core Arm Cortex-R5-based processing system (PS) and Xilinx programmable logic (PL) UltraScale architecture.
REFLEX CES chose the Zynq ultrascale+ MPsoC FPGA for its unmatched performance, as well as for its lower system power architecture.
With an innovative ARM® + FPGA architecture, the Zynq Ultrascale+ FPGA is smarter and optimized for differentiation, analytics and control. Its large portfolio of SW and HW design tools and reference designs enables you to easily develop any project.
We developed our Zynq UltraScale+ boards with an MPSoC UltraScale+ FPGA, to provide customers with multiprocessing capabilities. The MPSoC (microprocessor system-on-chip) is an SoC including multiple microprocessors. MPSoCs also usually targets embedded applications.
REFLEX CES included numerous essential components for an embedded board, developed for this FPGA: DDR4 memories, connectors, BMC, and a software environment.
Learn more about the technical features of our Zynq UltraScale+ carrier board in the “Tech Spec” tab.
Our zynq ultraScale+ module is specially designed for customer needs. Our sales team is available to advise you on the best solution according to your needs, at firstname.lastname@example.org
Dual FMC+ connectors
- FMC+ HPC: 16 transceivers @12.5Gbps, 58x LVDS, 44x SE
- FMC+ LPC: 16 transceivers @12.5Gbps, 34x LVDS
- 1x GbE, I2C, SPI
- 2x USB2.0 Type-A, USB3.1 Type-C, DP Out
- 28x MIO: 2 x 20 position reader (Raspberry Pi HAT compatible)
- M.2 NVMe interface (M.2 NVMe drive not provided)
- RTC battery holder
- On-board E2PROMS (BMC I2C, PS I2C)
- FPGA= USB to JTAG
- BMC= USB to UART
- PS= USB to UART
Operating temperature : - 40°C / + 85°C (except RTC battery)
Board dimensions : 170mm x 233.35mm
- Fully compatible with Zeus Zynq® UltraScale+™ module
- RoHS/REACH compliant
- UL certified
- ISO9001 Facility
Zeus Zynq® UltraScale+™ MPSoC System-on-Module from REFLEX CES:
UNBOXING your REFLEX CES Zeus Zynq® UltraScale+™ MPSoC System-on-Module:
- Carrier board of the Zeus Zynq UltraScale+ MPSoC module
- Power supply and cables (US, UK, EU, JP), micro-USB cable
- Board Support Package (to download from our online technical support):
- Starter Guide, Module and carrier board Reference Manuals
- HDL Test Designs by interface (Vivado 2020.2 version)
- Linux Kernel & Linaro optimized distribution, U-boot bootloader, Test scripts
- Mechanical drawings, assembly files
- Interconnect pinout file
- Carrier board schematics, Carrier board Design Guide
- On request: 3D step files on the module and its carrier board, Carrier board gerber files, carrier board BOM & PCB specification, S-parameters
- 1-year technical support
- 1-year warrantee
- Online support at support.reflexces.com
Ordering information: RXCZUP-CBD0SA
Zeus Zynq®UltraScale+™ MPSoC module is sold separately.
Ordering information : RXCZUP11EGPF42-SOM01I
ECCN Number : EAR99
CECC (commodity Export Classification Certificate) : Download certificate