We wish you a very Happy New Year.
It's already our 10th newsletter! Thank you for taking time to read it every quarter.
Feel free to respond to this email and let us know what you would like to see more in this quarterly newsletter.
Today, we are pleased to offer a preview of our brand new board based on the Intel® Agilex™ I-Series FPGA: the XpressSX AGI-FH400G Agilex™ I-series SoC PCIe board.
This PCIe board has been specifically designed for Security, SmartNIC and Networking Acceleration.
This full-height, half-length PCIe board will offer quality and reliability for all of your embedded projects.
|Easy to use Development Framework:
⸱ Set of open-source IP cores for data manipulation
Hardware acceleration of precise network monitoring, IDS/IP systems, next generation firewalls, test equipment, anti-DDoS and other time-critical networking applications.
Only one card for 10, 40, 100, 200 and 400 GbE link speeds.
Network monitoring probes
▪ high-speed packet capture with up to 512 receive queues, DPDK support
▪ Tracking states of network connections in DRAM memory
▪ Extraction of features for encrypted traffic analysis
▪ PCIe bandwidth can be increased by connector
▪ Hardware filters and pattern matching to accelerate IDS/IPS systems
▪ Precise packet filtering and packet capture for lawful interception
▪ Anti-DDoS with hardware IP or flow filtering controlled by software
Ordering part number: XpressSXAGI-FH400GT
Download the flyer HERE