The XpressVUP-LP9PT Virtex® Ultrascale+™ VU9P FPGA PCIe board is a low-profile PCIe network processing FPGA board.
The XpressVUP-LP9PT Virtex® Ultrascale+™ VU9P FPGA PCIe board is based on a AMD Virtex® Ultrascale+™ VU9P FPGA. The device provides the highest performance and integration capabilities in a 14 nm/16 nm FinFET node.
The board provides 2 banks of DDR4, 2 banks of QDR2+ memories, and two QSFP28 cages for multi 10 GbE/40 GbE/100 GbE networking solutions.
The FPGA board is delivered with a PCIe standard or low-profile bracket, and was specifically designed to optimize embedded applications.
This low-profile PCIe board is designed for computationally intensive applications, from HPC to networking.
If you are looking for fewer System Logic Cells, check the XpressVUP-LP5P Virtex® Ultrascale+™ VU5P FPGA PCIe board.
Benefits & features
- PCIe Gen3 x16
- AMD Virtex UltraScale+ VU9P FPGA
- On board two DDR4 and two QDR2+ independent banks
- Two QSFP28 optical cage for multi networking solutions
- PCIe endpoint with 16 lanes at 8 Gb/s link rate (Gen3)
- Fail safe configuration flash sector
- Tandem configuration mode available
- JTAG connector
The XpressVUP-LP9P Virtex® Ultrascale+™ VU9P FPGA PCIe board is a low-profile FPGA board, compliant with RoHS/REACH, ISO 9001 and UL standards.
The board is based on the AMD Virtex® Ultrascale+™ VU9P semiconductor FPGA. The device is ideal for computationally intensive applications.
FPGAs (field programmable gate arrays) are used to offer high-capacity logic and memory storage.
Our Virtex® Ultrascale+™ VU9P FPGA PCIe board offers primary interfaces and components, such as PCB and circuitry, 100 GB ethernet, PCI-Express slot, DDR4 and QDR2+ memories, JTAG connector, transceivers, clock, power supply, power connector, and more (see Specifications tab).
The Peripheral Component Interconnect Express, commonly known as PCI Express, is a high-speed serial computer expansion bus standard. Our FPGA board offers a PCI-Express x16 slot. Added to an AMD Virtex® Ultrascale+™ VU9P FPGA, it makes our board quick and efficient.
The form factor of the Virtex® Ultrascale+™ VU9P FPGA PCIe board is low-profile.
We draw on our firmware HDL, hardware and embedded software skills, available schematics, datasheet, and design tools, to program the FPGA board to fit into embedded systems.
With its perfectly suited Virtex® Ultrascale+™ VU9P FPGA design, this evaluation board offers rapid prototyping for a quick time to market.
The board is delivered with a custom passive heatsink, and can be integrated into a chassis.
Our Virtex® Ultrascale+™ VU9P FPGA development board is specially designed for customer needs and specifications.
Our sales team is available to advise you on the best solution according to your needs, at email@example.com.
FPGA and configuration modules
- AMD Virtex UltraScale+ 16nm FPGA : XCVU9P-2FLGB2104E
- 2,6 M System Logic Cells, 270 Mb UltraRAM
- JTAG connector for external AMD USB cable
- 2x Nor Flash for dual quad SPI (x8) configuration mode
- PCI Express x16 (Gen 1, 2 or 3)
- 2 x QSFP28 quad optical cage (2 x 4 XCVR : 28 Gb/s per link) which supports 10GbE/40GbE/100GbE
- Other protocols supported by the QSFP28 modules
- On board DDR4, 2x banks by 64 bits + 8 bits ECC, total 8GB
- On board QDR-II+, 2x banks by 18 bits, total 144Mbits
- 10°C to 45°C
- Max 100W
- Delivered with a custom single slot passive heatsink
- On board programmable PLL oscillator (Si5345), highly flexible and configurable clock generator.
- On board high precision oscillator provides clock accurate 20MHz-0.05ppm for Precision Time Protocol (PTP) Ethernet, synchronisation protocol standardized IEEE 1588
- One coax connector for PPS (pulse per second) that allows a synchronisation of multiple electronics parts
- Length : 167.7mm (6.59inches)
- Height : 68.9mm (2.71 inches) / Low Profile PCIe
- Thickness : 1.57 mm (0.062 inches) / Standard Thickness PCIe
Standards and compliance
- RoHS/REACH compliant
- UL certified
- ISO9001 Facility
- Low-profile (half-height) form factor PCIe Board
- PCIe standard full height and low profile brackets
- ATX power cable and expander
- JTAG adapter cable to USB
- XpressVUP Board Support Package
- Reference Manual
- HDL designs, Vivado 2023.1
- PCIe Reference Design using AMD Xilinx QDMA IP
- Mechanical files: 3D DWF/STEP models and 2D CAD drawing (upon request)
XpressVUP-LP9PT : VU9P speed grade -2; 2 bank DDR4 by 72bit of 8GBytes total @2666MT/s; 2 banks QDR2+Xtrem by 18bit of 72Mbit each @633Mhz
ECCN Number : 4A994i
CECC (commodity Export Classification Certificate) : Download certificate