The XpressGX S10-FH201G is a full-height PCIe Network Processing board, featuring the Intel® Stratix® 10 FPGA with support for up to 200 GB Ethernet.
The Stratix® 10 GX 2800 PCIe board is based on a Stratix® 10 GX FPGA. This device is optimized for FPGA applications that require high transceiver bandwidth and core fabric performance.
The FPGA board is delivered with a 1-slot PCI-Express passive heatsink, and is specifically optimized for embedded applications.
To optimize customer memory needs, the board offers on-board and external memory (DDR4 and QDRII type). A customizable QDR2+ Xtrem RDIMM can be developed.
Target markets include data centers and cloud computing, finance, high-performance computing, military and defense, broadcasting and video.
Benefits & features
- Full height PCIe board using Intel Stratix® 10 GX 2800 KLE FPGAs
- Designed for Acceleration and Low Latency Applications
- PCIe Gen3 x16
- 3 independent banks on board DDR4
- 2 independent banks on board QDR2+Xtrem
- Dual QSFP28 optical cages, 10/25/40/100 GbE ports
- 200G board to board capability (FireFly)
- Board Management Controller (BMC)
- IO and transceiver extension connectors
The main advantage of the Stratix® 10 GX 2800 board is it 200 Gigabit Ethernet standard compatibility, specially designed for low-latency applications.
Our Stratix® 10 GX 2800 PCIe board offers primary interfaces and components, such as memory (on-board and external, DDR4 and QDRII+), PCB, HDMI connector, CPU processor, Ethernet, JTAG, a USB port, FPGA, PCI express x16, FireFly connectors, power supply, high-speed transceivers, and more.
The FPGA is a Stratix® 10 GX.
The Stratix® 10 is one of the best-performing and latest FPGA families developed by Intel®. Delivering an unprecedented doubled performance, up to 70% lower power (leading to lower power consumption), up to 10.2 million LEs, and the highest level of system integration, the Intel® Stratix® 10 processor is uniquely positioned to address next-generation, high-performance systems in the most demanding applications. This semiconductor device is optimized for FPGA applications that require the highest transceiver bandwidth and core fabric performance.
FPGAs (field programmable gate arrays) are used to offer high-capacity logic and memory storage.
Unlike a low-profile board, the form factor of the Stratix® 10 GX 2800 board is a full-height 1-slot, specially designed to fit into various servers and chassis from the market, as well as the custom rack systems of embedded applications.
The Peripheral Component Interconnect Express, commonly known as PCI Express, is a high-speed serial computer expansion bus standard. Our FPGA board offers a PCI-Express x16 slot. Added to an Intel® Stratix® 10 FPGA, it makes our boards quick and efficient.
We draw on our firmware, hardware, and software skills, and available schematics, datasheets and design tools to significantly reduce the time to market for your embedded project.
Unlike development kits, this FPGA board is designed for large-scale production.
The Stratix® 10 GX 2800 board is RoHS and REACH standard compliant.
Our Stratix® 10 GX 2800 board is specially designed for customer needs and specifications.
Our sales team is available to advise you on the best solution according to your needs, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Stratix® 10 GX, L-tile 26Gbps
- 10M16SAU169I7G MAX10 CPLD
- USB2.0 Micro connector for JTAG, UART and BMC access
- 1x NOR Flash 1GB quad SPI FPGA AS configuration
- 1x NOR Flash 1GB for Avalon-ST8 configuration mode
- 2x bank DDR4, x72bit, 8GBytes @2400MT/s
- 2x banks QDRII+ Xtrem 72Mbit each x18bit, up to 550MHz
- 1x bank DDR4 VLP RDIMM 25° socket , 16GBytes, x72bit, up to 2400MT/s
OR custom RDIMM to develop: 1x bank QDR2+ Xtrem 2 chips 72Mbit, x36bit, up to 550MHz
- PCIe Gen3 x16
- 2x QSFP28 quad optical cage: 4x full-duplex @26.6Gbps per QSFP-28
- FireFly-A: 2x 4x full-duplex @26.6Gbps
- FireFly-B: 2x 4x full-duplex @12Gbps
- MiniSAS quad connector (1 HD SAS, 4 SATA HDD, NVMe interface capable): 4x full-duplex @12Gbps
- GPIO extension connector : 9 LVDS usable as 18 LVCMOS
- XCVR extension connector : 10 XCVR, 8 LVDS, Clock In&Out
- Programmable PLL oscillator (Si5341), output clocks frequency between 0.0001 MHz to 750 MHz
- High precision oscillator, clock accuracy 20MHz- 0.05ppm for Precision Time Protocol (PTP) IEEE 1588
- One coax connector for PPS (pulse per second)
- Max10 USB Blaster on board, UART over USB interface
- Board Management Controller (BMC) for monitoring, NOR Flash and clock programming
- Max 180W, Delivered with a custom 1 slot PCIe passive heat-sink
- 8-pin ATX Power supply connector with Oring protection
Operating Temperature : 0°C to 40°C
Storage Temperature : 0°C to 70°C
Board Dimensions : 254mm x 111.15mm
Standards and compliance
- RoHS/REACH compliant
- UL certified
- ISO9001 Facility
5 reasons to buy the XpressGXS10L FH201GT FPGA board :
REFLEX CES 200G board demo featuring Intel® Stratix® 10 and Samtec 28Gbps FireFly :
REFLEX CES Stratix® 10 standard PCIe boards comparison :
- Full height 1 slot PCIe board with passive heat-sink and PCIe bracket
- 16GB DDR4 VLP RDIMM module
- Board Support Package (Manuals, HDL test Designs, Extension connectors FPGA pinout connection)
- Online support at support.reflexces.com
- WinDriver™ PCIe device driver from Jungo
- XpressGXS10L-FH201GT // Intel® Stratix® 10 GX L-Tile 26Gbps (1SG280LU2F50E2VG), 3 banks DDR4, 2 banks QDR2+Xtrem
ECCN Number : EAR99
CECC (commodity Export Classification Certificate) : Download certificate