The XpressGXA10-LP1150T is a low-profile Arria® 10 GX PCIe network processing FPGA board featuring 80 GB Ethernet, which provides customers with an off-the-shelf best-in class hardware solution for HPC or networking applications.
The Arria® 10 GX 1150 PCIe board is based on an Arria® 10 GX 1150 FPGA. This device is optimized for FPGA applications that require high transceiver bandwidth and core fabric performance.
The board hosts 1 bank of DDR4 and 4 banks of QDR2+ memories and two QSFP+ cages for multi 10 GbE/40 GbE networking solutions.
The FPGA board is delivered with a PCIe low-profile or standard bracket, and was specifically designed for optimizing embedded applications.
This low-profile PCIe board is designed for ultra-low latency applications. Target markets include finance, acceleration, data centers, networking, and security.
Benefits & features
- On board one DDR4 and four QDR2+ independent banks
- Two QSFP+ optical cage for multi networking solutions
- PCIe device with 8 lanes at 8 Gb/s link rate (Gen3)
- Fail safe configuration flash sector
- Configuration via protocol (CvP)
- JTAG connector
- Extension connector for inter board communication (16 transceiver lanes)
The XpressGXA10-LP1150T Arria® 10 GX 1150 PCIe board is a low-profile, highly integrated PCI-Express FPGA board with quad-10 GB or 40 GB Ethernet channels engineered for both prototyping and field deployment.
The board is based on the Intel® Arria® 10 GX FPGA in F40 package. The Arria 10® GX FPGA is a semiconductor that saves board space with integration (with twice the density of the previous generation), increases productivity, and decreases time to market. It uses up to 40% lower power than previous-generation FPGAs. This processor is enabled with up to 96 full-duplex transceivers with data rates of up to 17.4 Gbps chip-to-chip.
FPGAs (field programmable gate arrays) are used to offer high-capacity logic and memory storage.
The XpressGXA10-LP1150T high-end board enables engineers to design complex applications using PCIe and 10 Gigabit Ethernet as their main communication interfaces.
Our Arria® 10 GX 1150 PCIe board offers primary interfaces and components, such as PCB and circuitry, high-speed DDR4 (1 DDR4 memory bank + 4 QDR2+ memory banks), JTAG connector, clocking (PLL oscillator), and more.
The Peripheral Component Interconnect Express, commonly known as PCI Express, is a high-speed serial computer expansion bus standard. Our FPGA board offers a PCI-Express x8 slot. Added to an Intel® Arria® 10 GX FPGA, it makes our boards quick and efficient.
The form factor of the Arria® 10 GX 1150 PCIe board is low-profile.
We draw on our firmware, hardware and software skills, available schematics, datasheets and electronic design tools to program the FPGA board to fit into embedded systems.
With its perfectly suited Arria® 10 GX FPGA design, this evaluation board offers rapid prototyping for a quick time to market.
The Arria® 10 GX 1150 PCIe board is RoHS and REACH standard compliant.
Our Arria® 10 GX 1150 FPGA development board is specially designed for customer needs and specifications.
REFLEX CES offers a wide range of PCIe boards. The XpressGXA10-LP1151B is based on the same low-profile form factor and an Intel® Arria® 10 GX FPGA. If you are looking for bigger form factor and FPGAs, we offer three boards based on Intel® Stratix® 10 FPGAs with full-height profiles: the XpressGX S10-FH201G, the XpressGX S10-FH800G and the development kit Sargon. For even better FPGA performance, discover our brand new board based on the Intel® Agilex™ I-Series SoC FPGA: the XpressSX AGI-FH400G.
Our sales team is available to advise you on the best solution according to your needs, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
FPGA and configuration modules
- JTAG connector for external USB blaster
- NOR Flash for Active Serial (AS) configuration mode (2 sectors for fail safe feature)
- 10AX115N2F40I1SG “core speed grade -1”
- DDR4 memory :
1 x bank 4 GB DDR4
5 x memory chip 8Gbits
- QDR2+ memory
4 x bank 72 Mbits QDR2+ 18 bits
datarate = 633 MHz
- PCI Express x8 2.5/5.0/8.0 Gbps (Gen 1, 2 or 3)
- PCI Express edge connector
- 2 x QSFP+ Optical cage
- 2 x 40GBASE-LR4/SR4 or
- 2 x 4 10GBASE-LRM/SR/LR (requires QSFP splitter cable) or 1000BASE-T/TX (requires QSFP splitter cable)
- Other protocols supported by the QSFP modules
- Board capabilities extension or board-to-board connection over SAMTEC LSHM connector (LSHM-150-01-F-DH-A-S-K-TR), Board-to-board Interface (16 transceivers Rx/Tx)
- On board programmable PLL oscillator (Si5341), highly flexible and configurable clock generator/buffer. This component provides special and high quality clock signals for high-speed transceivers and memory FPGA controller.
- The clock generator SI5341 is controlled by the FPGA through an I²C serial interface, the user can modify one of the 9 output clocks frequency between 0.0001 MHz to 750 MHz
- On board oscillator high precision provides clock accurate 20MHz-0.05ppm
- Max 80W
- The XpressGXA10-LP1150 is delivered with a custom passive heatsink
- 0°C to 70°C
- Length : 16.77cm (6.59in)
- Height : 6.89cm (2.71 in) / Low Profile PCIe
- Thickness : 1.57 mm (0.062 inches) / Standard Thickness PCIe
Standards and compliance
- RoHS/REACH compliant
- UL certified
- ISO9001 Facility
- Low-profile (half-height) form factor PCIe Board
- Board Support Package (Manual, Test Designs)
- PCIe Power Supply adapter cable (same as GPU)
- PCIe Low profile or Standard bracket
- JTAG adapter cable for external USB Blaster cable
- Mechanical files 3D DWF/STEP models and 2D drawings (upon request)
- SDK for Windows 10 64Bits
- SDK for Linux Debian Stretch 64Bits (on request for other Linux distribution)
- WinDriver™ PCIe device driver from Jungo
ECCN Number : 4A994i
CECC (commodity Export Classification Certificate) : Download certificate