The Ares Agilex™ 7 SoC F-Series system-on-module carrier board is an evaluation board with a FMC+ connector.
This evaluation Agilex™ 7 SoC F-Series board was designed to complement the reflex ces Module.
The target applications of our Agilex™ 7 SoC F-Series carrier board include bioscience, high-precision measurement, radar systems, satellite communication and electronic warfare.
The Ares carrier board is fully compatible with the Ares Module.
Benefits & features
- Fully compatible with the Ares module
- FMC+ HPC connector
- Up to 24 transceivers @28G NRZ (or 58G PAM 4)
- Designed to be embedded
Our Agilex™ 7 SoC F-Series carrier board is a development board specially created to facilitate the board design of the Ares Agilex™ 7 SoC F-Series system-on-module. This carrier board was designed based on customer requirements. It is sized to fit the embedded Ares FPGA module perfectly.
This evaluation board is programmable, and can be used for prototyping and production volumes.
The Agilex™ 7 SoC F-Series SOM, working alongside the Ares Agilex™ 7 SoC F-Series carrier board, is based on the Intel® Agilex™ 7 SoC F-Series FPGA.
Our Ares Agilex™ 7 SoC F-Series carrier board is specially designed for customer needs.
Our sales team is available to advise you on the best solution according to your needs, at firstname.lastname@example.org
- FMC+ HPC connector =
- Up to 24 transceivers @28G NRZ
- 80 LVDS / 160 SE I/Os
- QSFP-56 connector: 4x XCVR @28G NRZ or 58G PAM 4
- 2x USB4 Gen3 Type-C 40 Gbit/s connectors: D+ / D- , 2 XCVR @20G NRZ
- MCIO connector: PCIe Gen4 x8 EP/RC and control signals
- USB to JTAG, RTC battery holder
- 2x Gigabit Ethernet RJ45
- 3x USB2.0 Type-A, Micro USB2.0 Device
- 5x GPIO Header, I2C, SPI
- Micro SD card 128GByte
- USB to UART
- USB to UART, USB to JTAG
- I2C with on-board E2PROM, GPIOs
Operating temperature : - 40°C / + 85°C (except for the RTC AES key battery)
Board dimensions : 170mm x 233mm 6U VPX
- Fully compatible with Ares Agilex™ 7 SoC F-Series module
- RoHS/REACH compliant, UL certified, ISO9001 Facility
Deliverables of the System-on-module:
- Ares module & its active heatsink system
- Board Support Package (to download from our online technical support) after purchase of a module and its carrier board:
- Starter Guide, module and carrier board Reference Manuals, Interconnect pinout file
- Mechanical drawings, assembly files
- FPGA GHRD/GSRD Test Designs by interface (Quartus Prime Pro Edition 23.2)
- HPS Software:
- Built with Yocto Project version 4.1 (langdale)
- U-Boot bootloader (v2022.07), ATF Linux kernel (v5.15) and linux Poky distribution
- 1-year technical support and warrantee
- Online support at support.reflexces.com (after purchase of a kit)
Ares Agilex™ 7 SoC F-Series module is sold separately.
Ordering information of the module : RXCAGF012PR24-SOM00I
Availability: Samples End Q4-2023
Ordering information of the carrier board: RXCAGF-CBD0SA