The Stratix® 10 SoC development board provides access to all the features of the COMXpress Stratix® 10 SoC System-on-Module (Intel® Stratix® 10 SoC FPGA, COM Express, DDR4 memory on-board, ethernet, I/Os, PLL, clock, JTAG) and adds further functions, including high-speed links and connectivity, and PCI-Express and QSFP+ SFP+ memories.
The COMXpress Stratix® 10 SoC PCIe carrier board is an evaluation carrier board. It is fully compatible with the COMXpress Stratix® 10 SoC System-on-Module. We also can design a custom carrier board.
The target applications include IP prototyping, military and aerospace, machine and intelligent vision, testing and measurements, medical, industrial, HPC and data centers, video broadcasting, and video applications.
Benefits & features
- Evaluation carrier board with standard and high-speed connectivity
- Fully compatible with the COMXpress Stratix® 10 SoC System-on-Module
- Designed to use quickly in server platform with PCIe x16 lanes
- High-speed links: Quad 10 GbE interface with Optical front end, PCIe 3.0, SATA3, Mini SAS, USB 3.0
Our Stratix® 10 SoC development board is specially created to facilitate the board design of the COMXpress Stratix® 10 SoC system-on-module. This carrier board was designed and optimized based on customer requirements. It is sized to perfectly fit the embedded COMXpress FPGA module. Components on the PCIe carrier board come with all the features already offered by the SOM.
Using this Stratix® 10 SoC carrier board allows customers to save time during system design and system integration, accelerate time to market, and lower costs. Schematics and development tools are provided with the embedded design.
This evaluation board is programmable, and can be used for rapid prototyping and production volumes.
The Stratix® 10 SoC development board works alongside the COMXpress Stratix® 10 SoC system-on-module. The COMXpress Stratix® 10 SoC system-on-module is an FPGA development board, with a COM Express Basic form factor Module, Type 7 standard.
The entire COMXpress family—the Stratix® 10 SoC development board and the Stratix® 10 SoC SOM—is based on the Intel® Stratix® 10 SoC FPGA. This Stratix® 10 processor is a microcontroller, one of the best-performing and latest FPGA families developed by Intel®. Thanks to a system-on-chip (SoC) (an integrated circuit inside the FPGA, most often a CPU (central processing unit) processor), the FPGA can better control the board. The FPGA also delivers up to 70% lower power, for lower power consumption.
Our Stratix® 10 SoC development board is specially designed for customer needs. Our sales team is available to advise you on the best solution according to your needs, at email@example.com.
Configuration and Monitoring
- 1x Micro USB (On board USB Blaster, UART over USB)
- 1x Ethernet 10/100/1000 Base-T (HPS)
- 1x QSFP+ Optrical link for 10/40GbE protocols
- 2x Serial SATA revision 3.0, 6Gb/s
- 2 x MiniSAS quad connector (1 HD SAS, 4 SATA HDD, NVMe interface capable)
- 3x USB2.0 Type A (HPS)
- 1x USB3.0 OTG Type A
- SPI, SMB, I²C, UART and 8 GPIOs on header connectors
- 1x PCI Express x16 (Gen 1, 2 or 3)
- 1x eSPI interface multiplexed over Intel® Low Pin Count (LPC) Interface
- 1x Network Controller Sideband Interface (NC-SI) for host communication
- 1x RTC battery holder
- 1x Coax connector for PPS (pulse per second)
- 8-pin ATX Power supply connector with Oring protection
Operating Temperature : -0°C / + 40°C
Board dimensions : full length 254mm x 111.15mm
- Full compatible with COMXpressSX Stratix® 10 module
- RoHS/REACH compliant
- UL certified
- ISO9001 Facility
- PCIe evaluation board with PCIe bracket
- Mechanical files (3D DWF/STEP models and 2D drawing) (upon request)
- VHDL test designs (included top level) - only with COMXpress Stratix®10 SoC module
- Linux BSP - only with COMXpress Stratix®10 SoC module
Part number = RXCS10S0000F43-FHP00A