The Hydra 14S server is a 1U High-density FPGA-based Server.
This high-End Server is a most effective solution for massive computing power, with native 32 optical front-end network connectivity and 4 embedded high-density Stratix® 10 2.8MLE FPGA accelerator boards.
This 1U Server, with 2-socket Xeon® CPUs is fully compliant with CE, FCC and CSA.
For more information regarding our Servers expertise, visit the Rugged & Rackmount Systems area.
Benefits & features
- Full Turnkey Solution
- 1U Compact Server
- 32x 100 GbE QSFP28 interfaces
- 4x PCIe Stratix® 10 GX FPGA boards
- Designed for High Performance Computing and Networking Acceleration
- 2x Intel® Xeon® Silver 4114 (different spec on request)
- 2x 16GB DDR4 RDIMM 2666MT/s (different spec on request, up to 1.5 TB)
- 2000W hot-plug, Redundant power supply unit
Storage and monitoring
- M.2 240 GB SSD
- IDRAC9 Controller (monitoring)
Supported Operating System
- Linux Debian stretch 4.9.0 (other distributions on request)
- 32x ports (up to 100Gbps) with QSFP28
- Others configurations on request (up to 48 ports with QSFP-DD)
SDK & Toolkit
The REFLEX CES Toolkit is provided with every board purchased, to be a link between the REFLEX CES board and the host system. It is a suite of software development tools, including drivers, libraries, utilities and example projects.
FPGA Board Specifications
- Based on PCIe Gen3 x16 boards “XpressGXS10-FH800G”, with Intel Stratix® 10 GX 2800KLE
- Up to 4x banks DDR4, 8GBytes each, x72bits, 2400MT/s
- Embedded BMC
- Power dissipation : Up to 180W per board (single-slot passive heatsink)
- 4x QSFP-DD interface (full QSFP28 compatible), 40G/100G/200G capabilities
- Plugged to extension board with 4x QSFP28 ports
-> For more information on the XpressGXS10-FH800G board, visit www.reflexces.com
Warranty and Support
- 1 year warranty
- Online support at support.reflexces.com
The Hydra 14S Server, a 1U High-density FPGA-based Server with 32 ports 100 GbE Ethernet :
- Hydra 14S server
- Board Support Package (Documentation, HDL test Designs)